Monday, June 30, 2014

TLC VoxBox!

It's been awhile.  Life got in the way, and I have been super busy with kids and such!  :)  But hoping I can get back into blogging a little!

So, I was so excited to see that I received the TLC VoxBox from Influenster!  :) 


In this box I got:

1: Shell Fuel Rewards card:  This is not something that I would use, we don't use Shell that often for gas.  But I passed it on to my mom who loves it!
2: Puffs Plus Tissue pack:  LOVE Puffs tissues!  And I love the little pack that fits perfectly into a purse or diaper bag!  :)  These had the lotion in them and are super soft!
3: ANEW Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother:  I have tried this and have to say, it goes on wonderfully!  :)  I don't have "wrinkles" yet, but have been using it next to my eyes and corners of my mouth for those little "laugh lines" that are there.  :)
4: Ivory soap:  Yes, this is just a bar of Ivory soap.  But OH the things that this can be used for!  We are planning on making some fun soap for in the boys bath!  :)
5: Neo to Go: This is something that I have been eyeing in the store and with 2 boys you can never have enough Neosporin!  Lol.  Now it can go with us anywhere for on the go use!
6: Breyer's Gelato:  YUMM-O!  This is the perfect after dinner treat!  :)  Even better with 2 spoons and a good movie!  ;)

Over all this box was the perfect mom box!  We need a little TLC and we have to give a little TLC!  :)  Thanks Influenster!

No comments:

Post a Comment