Sunday, June 23, 2013

Mightee Kids June box!

One of my FAVORITE boxes!  :)  We got our Mightee Kids box and LOVED it again!  I am all about sub boxes that have a tie to charity!
 
Mightee Kids sends out a tshirt each month and a portion of your box subscription goes towards that months charity.  The cost per month is $18.50 a month if you join the monthly sub plan. 
 
This month the charity was Love Without Boundaries.  Love Without Boundaries helps orphaned children in China get medical treatment.
 

 
 

 
Eli wasn't feeling very photogenic...  But this is basically what the shirt looked like...
 
 
 
 
And this was a really sweet little addition to the box that I didn't notice last month...
 


I LOVE that this box is empowering kids to impact the world!  I think it's awesome!  The shirts are quality and the fact that they help kids in need makes this box all the more worthy to me!  :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment