Friday, July 26, 2013

FiberChoice Fruity Bites-- Smiley 360 Mission

I was choosen for the FiberChoice Fruity Bites Smiley360 Mission!  YEAH!

I was sent a coupon to get a FREE bottle of FiberChoice Fruity Bites, so off to Target I headed!  First of all the bottle is HUGE and has so many fruity bites inside!  I was super surprised with the size that I was able to get for FREE!  :) 

I brought home my bottle and tried them out.  The fruity bites taste JUST LIKE Eli's fruit gummy snacks!  They were really good!  It's a good thing that it specifies how many you should eat in a 24 hour period (6 bites) because I might have eaten more!  lol.  There are 3 flavors: pear, cherry and blue raspberry.  I like to eat two different flavors together to make it like a party in my mouth!  ;) 

An added bonus to this product?  It's kid friendly too! 

Over all these are a great and yummy way to get your daily dose of fiber!  I will be adding these to my vitamin routine!  :)

Click here for a $2.00 off coupon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment