Thursday, July 25, 2013

Goodies Box July 2013

Goodies is a snack box!  I have tried some other snack boxes and haven't been impressed...  But I am very impressed with Goodies!  :)  And the best part??  It's only $7.00 a month!  WOW!  :)  Plus they have a kids box that is debuting in August!  Already signed up for that for Eli!  :)


Goodies is associated with WalMart.  They send a variety of items to try out.  :)

 
The Better Chip - Spinach and Kale with Sea Salt Chips ($2.24)  These were DELICIOUS!  :)
 
 
Rice Crackers Multi-Grain Crisps Sea Salt ($0.32)  These were ok...  They actually tasted a little stale.  :/
 
 
Cosmos Creations Salted Caramels ($0.70)  YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
 
 
Gimbal's - Cherry Lovers ($2.24) Rick tried these... Some were really good, some weren't.  Over all they were ok.
 
 
Fruit Water - Strawberry Kiwi ($2.00)  I haven't tried this yet...  But I have had fruit water before and it's ok!
 
Paid: $7.00
Value: $7.50
 
I love the variety!  Rick liked some of the items, I liked some, so all of them were/will be eaten!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment