Saturday, July 20, 2013

Green Grab Bag- July 2013 Review

So I was really excited to try Green Grab Bag this month!  Green Grab Bag is $15.00 a month to try out at least 6 natural beauty samples a month. 


 
 


This box comes with a description card to talk about each item in the box.  :)
 
 
Viven Harper Organic Lip Balm ($4.50)  Can never have enough lip stuff!  :)
Shea Terra Organics Pure Moroccan Argan Oil ($1.00?) I have never tried argan oil... Can't wait to!
Ma Mi Nourished Moisturizer ($2.00?) I have been using this sample for 3 days and it's AWESOME!
 
 
Pura Botanica Lend a Hand Cream Smoother ($????) I have tried this and it smells nice and makes
                 my hands feel so soft!
Fleegal Farms Soap Bar ($2.00)  I can't wait to try this out!  :)
 
 
Dr Sponge Facial Cleansing Sponge ($7.50)  This is cool and I can't wait to try it!  It grows to 2X the
                     size when you add water!
 
 
YogaDownLoad.com download code ($2.99)  You can choose anything to download and try out!
 
 
Over all the box was ok.  I have already unsubscribed because I was very underwhelmed with the size of the samples.  :/ 
 
Paid $15.00
Value $19.99  My favorite item in the box is the Dr Sponge!  Can't wait to use it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment