Thursday, August 1, 2013

GlossyBox Unboxing-- July 2013

This will be my last GlossyBox review for now!  :/  My 3 month subscription from my birthday is officially over.  :(  I really enjoyed last month and this months boxes and might see about subscribing again in the future!  :)

GlossyBox is $21.00 a month and there are discounts if you do a 3, 6, 12 month plan.  :)  They also have limited edition boxes that you can buy on an individual basis.

On to the good stuff!


I really love the boxes that GlossyBox sends!  :)  They are so pink and so cute!  I still have all 3 of my boxes and am planning on using them for storage for all my beauty finds!  :)  This months box is "Grand Bleu" it's all beach themed!  Perfect for the Florida weather!  :)


There are usually 5 products in each box...  There was a bonus item this month!  Woot!  :)


Brazilian Blowout Acai Deep Conditioning Masque ($5.00)  Excited to try this! :)
Bvlgari Eau Parfumee the Blanc Shampoo and Shower Gel ($6.18)  This smells so good!


Dr Brandt BB Matte with Signature Shinerase ($9.75)  I am excited about trying this! I am still working on a skin routine!


Figs and Rouge Cherry Blossom Tinted Lip Balm ($9.00) This smells WONDERFUL!!!  I can't wait to wear it!
Nails Inc Baker Street Nail Polish ($3.80)  I love geting nail polish!  This is a new brand to me too!  :)


Nicka K New York Absolute! Make-Up Cleansing Tissues ($1.17)  BONUS ITEM!  Woot woot!  :)

Paid: $15.00
Value: $34.90! 

I really liked everything in the box!  I love getting nail polish in boxes!  And the make-up cleanser and the BB matte are going to be experiments to see how my face takes them!  lol.  And the lip gloss is wonderful!  So a great box all around!  :)  My only complaint about GlossyBox is the fact that out of 3 months I only got one box in the month I was supposed to!  I got July's box today (August 1).  So they seem to ship willy nilly.  Other than that, this box is a winner!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment