Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ipsy September 2013

Ipsy is a great box!  It is $10.00 a month and comes with about 5 items in a cute make up bag each month!  :) 



This month's theme was Classic Beauty.  I really like the make up bag!  The blue is so sweet!  :)


NYX Single Eye Shadow ($4.50)  I love this color.  I am not a wild make up person and like to keep colors calm!  lol


It's So Big Volumizing Mascara ($19.99)
Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil ($12.00)


Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm ($19.00)  It's a pretty red color...  You can't really tell next to the pink!  :)


Facial Paper Mask ($5.97)  I guess I forgot to take a picture...  :/

Paid $10.00
Value $61.46 plus the make up bag

I really like Ipsy!  I love that you get a great value!  :)  And I love that I can try things and not have to pay full price incase I didn't like something.  :)  Woo hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment