Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ipsy October 2013 Unboxing

I really really REALLY liked my October Ipsy bag!  :)  Ipsy is a great sub box!  Each month you pay $10.00 and you get 5 custom beauty products for you based on the profile you fill in.  Plus every month you get a cute make up bag!  It really is a great value!  :)


The awesome box!  :)  I LOVE the pink packing that it comes in each month!  :)


Each month they incude a card with product info and discounts.
The make up bag this month was pink and white, "Love of beauty is taste.  The creation of beauty is art."
Costal Scents Medium Shadow Brush ($2.49)  I have started using this already and LOVE IT!


Wet n Wild Photo Op Eyeshadow ($4.99) I like these colors...  I am not a wild color person and I can use these!  :)
Zoya Nail Polish ($8.00) This color is Neve...  I really like it!  It's from the new Fall line and it's a nice color!  :)


Sexy Hair Spray Clay Texturizing Spray Clay ($8.00)  Can never have to much hair stuff!  :)
La Fresh Eco-Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes ($4.00)  Love trying new face washes/wipes! :)


Paid: $10.00
Value: $27.48

Not the highest valued bag I have ever gotten, but this is one of my favorites!  :)  I loved each thing in this bag!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment