Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ipsy November 2013

Ipsy is one of my FAVORITE boxes for me!  :)  For just $10.00 a month you get 4-5 beauty products just for you based on a beauty profile you submit!  Where else can you get awesome products to try for just $10.00!?!  :)


This month's theme was "Glam it up"


Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer  ($13.00)  This is a nice metal color.  :)
Pixi Beauty Bronzer ($14.00)  I love this!  I am really liking the color!  :)


Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil ($14.00)  Once again, I DON'T LIKE EYE PENCILS!
HSI Professional Argan Oil ($7.50)  I tried this once already and it left my hair feeling weighted...  I will try it again though!


Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon ($14.00)  I like the idea of this, but not really the color.
em michelle phan lip gallery creamy color lipstick ($16.50)  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Value: $79.00
Paid: $10.00

I am in LOVE the the em lipstick!  It is AWESOME!  This bag was really great except the eye pencil all will be used!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment