Monday, December 2, 2013

Fancy Pants November 2013

This is a new (to me) snack box...  Fancy Pants.  I am in the seach for a new snack box, but so far I am not finding anything that I really enjoy.  Let's see what happens!  :)

Fancy Pants is $10.00 a month and they send "amazing food they you probably never heard of".  :)



Here are the goods!  :)


Kelapo Coconut Oil ($1.20)  Something interesting that Rick might find usefull...  ?  lol
Hint Mints ($2.24)  I don't like mints very often, so I will pass these on!  :)


Oats Granola ($0.78)  Might be good.  :)


Lord Nut Levintgon Peanuts ($1.32)  I tried these and they were YUMMY!  :)


Snapz Zucchini crisps ($1.99)  These were NOT my favorite, but Jack loved them!  lol
JJ's Sweets Cocomels ($0.75)  I think these will be good!  :)

Paid $0.00 (First month was free!)
Value $8.28

I was not very impressed by this first box and think I will continue my search for a new snack box!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment