Sunday, July 13, 2014

Charlie the Cavalier Begs for Attention Children's Book and Printable Puppet Review

I had the chance to review Charlie the Cavalier Begs for Attention.  :) 


 

It is a really sweet and cute story book for children!  The thing that I liked best about it was that it really addressed a subject that affects children of all ages....  When a loved one leaves them!  I loved the rhymes and especially the knock, knock joke (Eli LOVES to tell knock, knock jokes!)  The pictures were really sweet too. 



The other thing that I really loved about this book is that there is a FREE printable puppet that you can print off.  :)  The best part about this (to me) is that you can print it off before you leave and you can Skype or FaceTime with your child and s/he will see that you have Charlie with you!  I love that!



Over all this book was super sweet!  Eli said that he really enjoyed it.  :)  And you know you have a hit when a 4 year old likes it!  ;) I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment