Friday, March 22, 2013

Book and Beauty Cravebox Review

This is my first Cravebox and I am SUPER impressed!   I LOVE books and the beauty part was a bonus that I don't usually indulge in so it's exciting!  :)
 
 
The box

Inside was a little card talking about Cravebox
All of the fantastic products!
Mistress of My Fate
$25.99
 Anyone who knows me at all knows that I LOVE histroical romance novels!  I am SUPER excited about this book!  This is the whole reason that I bought the box!  :)


A sample of Biore, a postcard about Vaseline and an invite to an onlin Arbonne Cosmetics party.

John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner
$6.49
Vaseline Total Moisture
$4.29
Box cost $15.00
Box worth $36.77
Favorite item: Totally the book!

I can't wait till the next Cravebox that I am interested in!  They have so many great options for instant boxes and I am sure you will find one you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment