Friday, March 22, 2013

Ecocentric Mom Baby Box Opening March

This is our last Ecocentric Mom box for awhile...  :(  But since I am no longer working, some things have to go and unfortunately, this was one of the things.  :(

The box


They always include some little post cards with info on it

Wazelene
The Petroleum Jelly Alternative samples
$4.00

Squishy Snack Pak
Super excited about this!  I have been wanting to try one since I am making Jack's food!  :)
$5.99

Living Green Baby Natural Bamboo Lux Wipes
Great!
$3.50

Branam All Natural Xylitol Tooth Gel
Eli has this already and is not impressed...  We shall see!
$5.69

Nature's Bakery Fig Bar
I will try them!  You never know!  :)
$2.00

Episencial Sunny Sunscreen
Love this stuff!  :)
$2.00

Hazel Village 3 postcards
Really cute!  Love the bunnies near Easter time!
$3.00

$10.00 Sprout San Francisco Gift Card
Sample of Esipencial
$50.00 iTRAIN Gift Card
I will be totally using the sample.  Still looking into the gift cards!  :)

This was an extra little something they sent because they messed up my billing this month.  :)
Some body scrub and eye makeup remover. 
I appreciate the fact that they did this even after fixing the issue!  :)
Box price $21.00
Box worth $86.18!!
Favorite item: The Snack Pak!!  I can't wait to use it!

I will miss this subscription!  Hopefully I will be able to swing it again one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment