Saturday, March 9, 2013

Julep First Subscri[tion Box...

So I LOVE nail polish...  I do.  Maybe a little to much!  :)  I don't wear a lot of make up, but I love a good pedicure!  So imagine my happiness when I came upon Julep.  It's basically a monthly delivery box that brings you 3 season friendly nail polish colors.  :)  It's $20.00 a month so I won't be subscribing...  But it was fun to get the free first box and the colors are great!  :)
This was the box that it came in.
The welcome note!
After doing the little quiz that they have, they said that I was
in the "bombshell" category for style...  lol
This was how the packaging looked.  Cute and wrapped so the
nail polish wouldn't crack.
And the nail polish!  The one is an essential cuticle oil,
the middle one is a gold tone and the right one is sparkles! 
Kathleen and Chelsea are the names.  LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment