Friday, April 12, 2013

April My Cotton Bunny On The Go Box

I LOVE My Cotton Bunny...  Like really, truly LOVE it!  I don't know who came up with this idea, but the idea of getting my month "needs" mailed to my home plus some extra goodies and CHOCOLATE!  Who would have ever thought??  This is an awesome subscription box and you ladies should look into it!

The box!  :)  Makes me smile when I see it at my door!  :)

When you open the box!

The tampons that I like!
Plus each month the put a little card with a little note about doing something
to get a little extra treat in the next month's box...
Last month I had to pin something from My Cotton Bunny's pinterest account...
And I scored an extra lipgloss in this month's box!  :)

The chocolate this month was The Epic Fudge Factory fudge in Dark Chocolate!
YUM YUM YUM!

The extra treat this month was this awesome bag with the MCB logo!
Cuteness!!

I really love this box!  :)  Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment