Friday, April 5, 2013

Bikini Ready Cravebox Review

So I entered the drawing for the Bikini Ready Cravebox on a whim...  And I was choosen.  :)

I won't be wearing a bikini this summer, but it will be a great box to use!  :)  I already started...  lol.

The box

They always include this little card.  It talks about all things Cravebox!

Inside the box

Some awesome samples.... Weleda Lotion (X2) and Oils (X2)

Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit.
I have never used wax before...  This is going to be an interesting experience!  lol

Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips
in Tri-Bal It On color.
Already used these on my toes!
I have used these before and they are fairly easy to use.
My Tri-Bal It On toes!  :)  See my flip flop tan already?  lol. 
Love living in Sunny South Florida!

A Zone Perfect bar in Chocolate Caramel Cluster.
Looks yummy!

Last but not least, The Fast Metabolism Diet book.
Interesting...  We will see if I have time to read!  :)

Over all it was an ok box.  I am not really super excited like I was about the book box, but it wasn't the horrid box either...  There was also a GymPact Androic App $5 gift card that I didn't take a picture of.

I paid $13.00 for the box and it is worth $35.60 so not bad.  :)

Also, the book isn't supposed to be released till April 9 and it's April 5!  Got a copy ahead of everyone else!  COOL!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment