Thursday, May 23, 2013

Influinster-- Palmolive VoxBox!

This is my first Influinster VoxBox!  I was really excited to be chosen for the Palmolive VoxBox.  :)

I had a few issues getting this box...  2 weeks ago my mailperson didn't deliver the box even though the shipping number said it was out for delivery.  Then I called earlier this week to the post office and they never got back to me.  Finally today I WENT to the post office and they found the package.  One of the dish soaps had burst during shipping and that is why they haden't delivered it to my house.  But once I got it home, I was able to salvage most of the package!  :)

 
 
The original package had 5 $1.00 off coupons and 2 bottles of Palmolive.  So I was able to save most of the package!  Woot Woot!  :)
 
 
Today was a good day to get dish soap too!  We had lots of dishes to wash!  :)


With very little of the Palmolive, I was able to get lots of soapy suds to wash all the dishes!


Even after tackling all those dishes, there were still lots of soap suds to go around!  The smell of the Palmolive was great!  :)


Even my self manicure was still in tack!  :)

Overall Palmolive was great!  I loved the scent and the feel!  It was really soft on my hands!  I really enjoyed using this dish soap!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment