Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Spring Fever VoxBox from Influinster

I recieved my Spring Fever VoxBox from Influinster yesterday!  Woot-woot!  I am excited to review these awesome products that they send me for FREE!  :) 

 
This is the box!  I can't tell you how excited I was to finally get it and see what was inside!  :)
 
 
 
All the awesome products in the box!  :) :) :)
 
This is the NYC New York Color Appleicious Glossy Lip Balm.  I already tried this and it goes on really smooth and the color is nice.  I got the Big Apple Red color and it goes on really sheer and glossy.  :)
 
 



 
This is Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deoderant.  Haven't tried it yet, but am sure it will come in handy during the summer months in Florida!  :)
 
 
Now these are something that I haven't used in AGES!  lol.  Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure in Space Cadet.  I haven't used press on nails since I was in middle school!  lol.  But I am willing to give them a try!  :)
 
 
This is OSIS Gelastic from Schwarzkopf Professional.  I am excited to try this out!  With my super short and super curly hair I am always looking for something to help define the curls...  Hopefully this will be it!  :)
 
 
Finally the last thing was a Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes.  I say "was" because it only lasted as long as it took to take this picture!  lol.  It was YUM-O!  I might have to find some more of these...  :)
 
This box was full of great stuff to try out, some I have already tried before and some new things.  Can't wait to try them all!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment