Thursday, May 2, 2013

Seventh Generation Mission from Smiley360

I am SUPER excited that I was selected for the Seventh Generation mission from Smiley360



They sent me 7 samples to try out and I can't wait to see what happens with them!  :)  I am going to try them out over the course of the next week and will report back to you when I am done to see how things went! 

Here are the samples they sent:

SG Mandarin Refreshing Facial Cleansing Cloths (1)
SG Mandarin Nourishing Body Wash (0.53 oz)
SG Lavender Moisturizing Lotion (0.25 oz)
SG Wee Generation Baby Shampoo and Wash (0.53 oz)
SG Wee Generation Baby Lotion (0.25 oz)
SG Baby Natural 4X Laundry Detergent (1 oz)

Can't wait to try them all out!  I don't normally use lotion on myself or the boys, but I will be trying these out to see how they work/feel/smell!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment