Monday, May 20, 2013

Smiley360 Mission--- AVEENO NOURISH+ DANDRUFF CONTROL Hair Care

I was blessed to get choosen for yet another Smiley360 Mission!  This time was was for Aveeno Nourish+ Dandruff Control Hair Care.  I was sent coupons for FREE products!  AWESOME!  :)

So off to the store I went (I went to WalMart) and got my bottles.  :)  I have an issue with "flaking" in my hair sometimes.  Mostly due to the fact that I can't stand washing my hair so I push the limits on washing.  :/  Good, bad or indifferent that is what I do!  :) 

I have used the 2-in-1 Shampoo/Conditioner twice now.  It is FANTASTIC!  Each time I used it I have noticed less "flaking", more bounce, my hair feels cleaner and my crazy curls are more defined.  I really am enjoying using this shampoo/conditioner! 

Over all, Aveeno has hit it out of the park on this one!  I really like the smell and feel of my hair after I use the shampoo/conditioner and I think it might be my go to product from now on!  :)

Here is a $3.00 off coupon!  Woot woot!  http://smiley360.com/ct_359.cfm?id=1714963

No comments:

Post a Comment