Friday, June 21, 2013

BzzAgent Review for Dr Scholl's for her High Heel

I recently was choosen for a BzzAgent campaign!  They sent me a FREE pair of Dr Scholl's for her High Heel to try out! 
 
I am NOT a real high heel wearer...  I have a lot of pain in my left foot all the time and when I wear heels it makes it worse.
 
But I do have a pair of 4 inch wedges that I LOVE!  So I am willing to try anything to make it easier to wear them!  :)
 
I put the Dr Scholl's in and off I went...  I noticed right away that there was less pain in my foot.  And by the end of the day...  THERE WAS NO PAIN AT ALL!  What a strange and wonderful feeling!  lol.  And to think that it was in a pair of 4 inch wedges?!?! 
 
I highly recommend Dr Scholl's for her High Heel.  They made a HUGE difference in my heel experience and I think they might make a difference for you too!  Try them out and let me know how they feel!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment