Friday, June 21, 2013

End of the year gifts and snack


So I am a little late...  But Eli's end of the school year party was 2 weeks ago and he was so excited!  At the end of the year, I always try to get each of the kids a little treat as well as the teachers.  :)

So this year each of the teachers got a collage of pictures from throughout the year and a little clip board for at the school.

Each of the kids got a piece of chalk with a little note that said, "I "chalk" this up to a great year! Love Eli"


 
 
And for the end of the year party, I made Super Hero Kababs!  Eli loves super heros, ham and cheese so I combined all 3!  :)

 
 
Over all, I think they were all a hit!  All the kabob's got eaten and the chalk went home with the kids.  The teachers loved the pictures and Eli had a great school year!  :)



1 comment:

  1. So this year each of the teachers got a collage of pictures from throughout the year and a little clip board for at the school. 70th birthday gifts

    ReplyDelete