Sunday, July 28, 2013

HauteLook Summer Essentials Bag

So I am new to HauteLook.  I have never even really gone on their site!  But I saw this bag advertised and it was such a cool bag I bit!  ;) 


It was STUFFED to the max and I was so excited when I opened the bag!


Whish Orange Cream Body Butter ($1.00) 
Tan Towel ($4.80)  I am not into self tanner....  But if I was I would think that towels are a good way to go!


L.Erickson Grab-n-Go Pony Compact ($9.95)  I love this!  I wish I had this when I was younger!  :)


L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream ($12.00)  I am excited about trying this one out!
Miracle 10 AHA Cream ($12.80)  I am happy to try this too...  My face cream from Green Grab Bag is almost gone!  :)
Diptyque Eau de Toilette Fragrance ($10.00?)  I can't wait to try this scent out!  You can never have to many perfumes!


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Liner ($19.00)  I am not sure I can pull of lip liner...  I guess we will see!
Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural EyeLASH Conditioner ($???  Full size is $120.00!) 


LORAC Special Effects Mascara ($23.00)
Blow Pro After Blow Strong Finishing Spray ($5.95)


Crown Brush Travel Brush Set ($4.45)  I needed some brushes!  Excited!  :)


NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick ($4.00)


And finally....
Mirenesse Lip Bomb ($39.00)  I would LOVE this product...  Except for the color.  :/

Paid: $29.00
Value: $145.95!!!!

I can't wait for the next bag to come out!  :)  I was really impressed with all the products!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment