Friday, August 16, 2013

Goodies- August 2013

Our Goodies box came today!  Woot woot!  I have really enjoyed this box so far!  :)  I love getting new snacks to try out!  :)  And for $7.00 a month, you can't beat it!  :)



Yummy!!!


Granola Thins ($0.30)
Fiber One - Chocolate Fudge Brownie ($0.50)  I have tried both of these and they are YUMMY!


Mott's Medley's Assorted Fruit Snacks ($0.25)  Eli loves these!  :)
Tangy Zangy Twisties - Wild Berry ($0.50)


Hershey's Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix ($2.28)  Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies?!


Poplets ($1.49)  My favorite item in the box!  YUMMYYYYYYY!
Pronto Coffee ($1.00)  I don't drink coffee so this went to my parent's house!  :)

Paid $7.00
Value $6.32

I really like this box!  I have been wanting to try something like the Poplets for a long time and I really enjoyed them!  Can't wait till next month!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment