Monday, November 18, 2013

Love With Food November Box

I decided to try Love With Food when Goodies went out of business.  I got to try this box for $2.00 with a discount code (no longer available).  Normally the box would be $10.00 plus $2.00 shipping.  :)  A very cool thing that they do is donate a meal to a hungry child with the purchase of each snack box!  :)  I love that!  :)  Lets see what they have in the Fall Foods box!  :)


YUMMM!!!  :)


Kukuruza Tuxedo Popcorn ($3.33)  One of my FAVORITE snacks!  I love chocolate covered popcorn!  :)


Mighty Leaf Ginger Twist Tea ($0.62)  Not sure about this...  We will see!
Arora Creations Indian Spice ($2.60)  Hubby will try these one night while we cook!  :)


Sensible Foods Sweet Corn Crunch ($1.10)  These were interesting...  If you like corn, these are good!
Popchips Sweet Potato Chips ($2.00)  Love PopChips...  Love sweet potatos...  YUMMM!


Dancing Deer Baking Co Rosemary Sea Salt Shortbread ($0.71)  Not sure about these...  But willing to try them!  :)
Eat Natural Almond, Apricot, and Yoghurt Bar ($1.30)  I can't wait to try this!  Sounds so yummy!


Laura Secord Maple Fudge ($1.00)  Who can say no to fudge?  Not me!  :)
Green & Black’s Organic Dark 70% Chocolate ($1.11) YUM!  Chocolate!

Paid: $2.00
Value: $13.77

I loved some of the items in this box!  But I am not a corn person, so the dried corn was lost on me.  lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment