Monday, November 18, 2013

Love with Food October 2013

Love With Food is a snack subscription box.  :)  They sent me an October box to review for FREE!  :)  Normally a box will be $10.00 plus $2.00 shipping each month.  A cool thing that they do is every snack box that is sent out, they donate a meal to a hungry child!  I love that!  So lets get to reviewing!



Pixo Pearls Original ($1.67) These are a little intimidating...  I hope hubby finds a way to use them cooking!  :)

 
Kind Snacks Mini Bar ($1.00)  I like Kind bars!  I can't wait to try this one!


Glee Gum ($1.00)  I like gum!  I haven't had this kind before!  :)
Torie and Howard Organic Hard Candies ($0.25)  I am not into hard candy...  I think I will give these to my dad!  :)


Happy Squeeze Fruit and Veggie Twist ($1.40)  Jack LOVES these!  I was gone before I knew it!  ;)


New World Caveman Cookies ($2.00)  I tried these and wasn't into the texture...  It was soft and sticky, not my cup of tea!


Chocolate Pizzelle Crisps ($1.00)  YUMMMMMMMM!!!  That's all I have to say!


Dang Toasted Coconut Chips ($2.75)  OMG! I wasn't sure about these but they are DELICIOUS!!

Paid: FREE to try and review!
Value: $11.07

Some of these items were GREAT!  Some not so much, I guess that is what happens when you have a snack box!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment