Saturday, January 18, 2014

Citrus Lane January 2014 (15 months old and 4 years old)

So!  This is the second month that both boys got Citrus Lane...  And it looks like Eli won't be getting it much longer!  lol.  I am jumping off the CL bandwagon for him, but have jumped on it for Jack for a year!  :) 

Citrus Lane is $29.00 a month and has boxes for ages newborn-5.  If you buy a multi-month sub, then you get a little bit of a discount.  :)  Use my link and get $10.00 off your first box!  :)

Let's get to the good stuff!

This is the 15 month old's box...


There was also a 20% off coupon for a clothing company...  I don't use these coupons so I didn't even pay attention to the name!  lol.


Hop Skip Monkey Lunchie ($14.00)  This was disappointing because Eli got the same one in his September box.


Dapple Toy & Surface wipes ($7.50)  These are always great to have around!  :)


Ouchies Mr. Men and Little Miss 4 Boys ($3.25)  I don't know about anyone else, but I will not be putting these on my 15
                                                                                month old...  He would eat them!  lol


Plan Toys First Shape Sorter ($14.99)  Now THIS is AWESOME!  All of our shape sorters are missing shapes...  And this
                                                              one won't!  I love that!  And Jack likes this too!


And my 4 year old box....



This included the coupon too....


Mommy's Bliss upset tummy and nausea relief ($8.99)  I like Mommy's Bliss, will try these at some point.


Plan Toy's Cutting Fruit ($11.99)  Disappointing...  Only because Eli received this over the summer.  :/


Zig Zag Zebra activity book ($3.50)  Looks like fun!  Eli will use this.  :)
Faber Castell duo-tip markers ($4.99)  Useful

15 month old box:
Value: $39.74
Paid: $11.00

4 year old box:
Value: $29.47
Paid: $18.75

I am happy that the boys both liked their boxes...  But I am disappointed that there are so many repeats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment