Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ipsy January 2014

So this is my last Ipsy bag for awhile, I am taking a break and trying out Birchbox!  :)  I am not really a big makeup person and now thanks to Ipsy I have PLENTY!  :) 

Ipsy is a great box though!  For just $10.00 you get 4-5 samples (usually full sized!) items.  :)  They also include a great make up bag each month!  :)



This is the 19 Reasons box.  :)


Épicé Purifying Exfoliant ($9.70) I am always looking for new face wash to try!  :)


Yaby Liquid Foundation ($10.00)  Foundation is good!  ;)  lol.
MicaBeauty Tinted Lip Balm ($25.00) This is one of the reasons I am taking an Ipsy break...  I have way to much!


Proactiv+ Mark Fading Pads ($4.00?)  I am excited to try these!  :)
Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask ($5.00)  I am SUPER excited to try this!  I can't wait!  :)

Cost: $10.00
Value: $53.70

I think some of these prices are a little inflated, but over all a good value on a good bag!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment