Saturday, February 22, 2014

BirchBox February 2014

Ok!  So I already got my second BirchBox!  :)  I didn't love this one like I did the last one, but I liked it!  :)

BirchBox is $10.00 a month and they send 4-5 sample sized products based on your profile.

February's BirchBox was curated by US Weekly stylists!  They are bringing Red Carpet fashion to your door this month!


Let's get to it!


Ayres Bar Soap ($3.00)  I like bar soap a lot!  lol.  So this was a perfect choice for my box!
Beauty Protector Protect and Oil ($3.00)  I am always trying new things in my hair so this was a win too!
Eleven Skin Eye Cream and Concealer ($3.00)  I like to try different concealers so this is cool.
Juara Candlenut Body Cream ($2.00)  I really only use Fortune Cookie Soap Whipped Cream, but I stuck this in my overnight bag.
Juicy Couture La La Malibu ($1.00)  This was my least favorite item.  I liked the scent but there wasn't much to try out.  Stuck this in the over night bag too.

Paid: $10.00
Estimated Value: $12.00

I liked this box, but I hope that next month's box brings a nail polish!  :)  I am totally jealous of the 2 that were in this months boxes that some got!

No comments:

Post a Comment