Saturday, February 22, 2014

J'Adore VoxBox Review (Influenster)

I LOVE being an Influenster!  I get AWESOME products to review and I do so love trying new things!  ;)  So I was STOKED when I was chosen to get the J'Adore VoxBox!  Woot woot!  So lets get to it!



Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask: I LOVE me some masks!  ;)  And I really love clay ones! 
Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolates:  I LOVE Kisses!  And I was so excited to see a FAMILY SIZE bag in here!  Hershey's chocolate is so creamy and delicious...  There isn't really any other chocolate that I can think of that tastes as good! 
Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flay Iron Spray:  My hair is SUPER curly and crazy.  This is going to come in good use!
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes:  I am not a lash person so I am excited to try these out.  They don't look so intimidating.. 
Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas: Again not really into hot tea, but I am planning on cooling these down with some ice cubes.  lol
Vaseline Men Spray Lotion: Rick needs lotion...  So this is a great way to try some out for him!  ;)

I love this box!  :)  I am so excited that I got it all for FREE to try out thanks to Influenster!  Thanks guys!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment