Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fortune Cookie Soap Spring Soap Box!

My FAVORITE box came!  YEAH!  I <3 Fortune Cookie Soap boxes!  :)  This is the Spring Soap box and let me tell you, all I had to do was open the mailbox and I could SMELL this box!  So so delicious!  :)


OMG!  I can't even believe that it's here!  lol


Me So Thorny Steam Me Up Scotty! (Smells like citrus, lavender, French vanilla, patchouli and sandalwood)
The Bloom Bloom Room Bath Fizzy (Smells like jasmine, lilac and lily of the valley, fresh peach, citrus and spun sugar!


Marshmallow Dreams Cuticle Butter (Smells like lavender, sage, basil, vodka and MARSHMALLOW!)
Make it Rain Whipped Cream (citrus, jasmine, musk and cedarwood)  LOVE this! 
                                                  I don't usually use lotions, but this whipped cream is a MUST! 

 
Venus Fly Trap Perfume Oil (smells like water orchid, lemon and pink jasmine!)
Forbidden Fruit Fortune Cookie Soap (smells like verbena, blueberry and lemon)
 


Native Nectar Body Wash (smells like coconut!)
Afternoon Delight OCD (smells like watermelon, apricots and white florals!)

NOW can you see why my mailbox smelled so good?!?  All these flowers and fruits!  YUMM-O!!

The price of the FCSB is $19.00, BUT you get a $10.00 code in your box to use on the website or in the store!  So it's like paying $9.00 for the box!  :)  TOTALLY worth it in my opinion!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment