Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Googaro February 2014

So I saw a sale on Googaro boxes for $18.00 for 1 month... So I bit for Jack and got one!  :)  I am not keeping this subscription though I would LOVE to!  It is a fantastic box and I think that I should have gotten this one as the annual subscription for Jack but ce-la-vie!  :)

Googaro is $35.00 a month, you choose an age group and they send you 4-5 full sized products a month.  :)



This little elephant is SO CUTE!

All the goodies in the box!


Episcencial Snuggly Lotion ($15.00)  I used this on Jack tonight and he loved it!  Smells nice and goes on nice too!
Elmo Loves You ($3.99)  Jack LOVES Elmo right now so this is a favorite!


Maple Landmark Spinny Toy ($9.50)  I love classic toys like this and Jack likes spinning the blocks.
Big Dipper Aromatherapy Tin ($3.00) A fun mommy add in!  :)


Boon Modware Toddler Utensils ($11.99)  Love these!  Love the Boon brand!  Can't wait to try them!

Paid $18.00
Value $43.48

I LOVED this box!  I can't wait till I can get another one for Jack!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment