Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask #powerofplants

I was so lucky when I got chosen to receive the J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster to try awesome products for FREE! 

One that I had never heard of or tried before was the Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask.  I must say I am in love!  :)


First of all, I am about to be 30 years old and I still deal with outbreaks!  :( 


When I opened the bottle, it was a little liquidy but apparently it is supposed to be!  lol.  The mask went on my face so smoothly and I started to feel it working right away.  About 10 minutes after I put it on, it was completely dry and I washed it off very easily. 


My face had that "squeaky clean" feeling that your face has right out of the shower.  And the next day I had very few outbreaks!  It was awesome!  And the "outbreak-freeness" lasted for about 2 days! 

Over all I was really impressed by the Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment