Sunday, March 16, 2014

BirchBox March 2014

This is my last BirchBox.  I really enjoyed the first one I received, but the last two were NOT a win.  I just can't see myself spending $10.00 on something that I am just not impressed with.  :(  I really wanted to be impressed.  But I wasn't.  :(

But let's see what is in the box anyways!  :) 


This is the Spring Forward box that I received:

Air Repair Rescue Balm (Full size $12.00) 
Coola Tinted Matte (Full size $36.00)  I have tried this before and liked it so I am not sad to have another one!  :)
Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper (Full size $10.00) Curly hair is the bane of my existence!  So I am happy to try this!
Vasanti Cosmetics BrightenUp! Face Rejuvenator (Full size $34.00)
Beauty Extra
Mighty Leaf Tea Pouches (Full size $9.95)  I don't like hot drinks, but maybe I can cool it off with ice?! 
Bonus
Ghirardelli's Cherry Tango Square

Over all this box was ok.  I liked the Coola and the Curl Keeper but I'm not really impressed by anything else.  :(
I re-subscribed to GlossyBox this month and I hope it's a hit!  I need a good box!

No comments:

Post a Comment