Monday, July 21, 2014

Melting Into You (Due South Book 2)

I got the chance to read and review Melting Into You book 2 from the Due South series written by Tracey Alvarez. 



I (once again) will not include spoilers as I can't stand when I find out what happens before I read the book!  But I will tell you that this is a GREAT, fast romantic read!  The characters are dynamic and you can't help but fall in love with Zoe and Jade.  Those little girls make the story even better.  Watching Kezia and Ben fall in love is a rollercoaster of emotions.  Anger, sadness, hope, love, seduction...  You will experience it all!  This was such a fast read, I ended up reading the whole thing in a day (which you know is a feat because I have two little humans running around!). 

Over all, if you are looking for a good romantic read, this would be a great series to get into!  :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment