Friday, August 1, 2014

#1 Rated Hot Yoga Towel from Shandali Review

I was chosen to review a wonderful Hot Yoga Towel from Shandali!  And man!  It is pretty awesome!



First it is HUGE!  I loved that it was so large!  I am 5'4" and I could easily do yoga comfortably on this mat!


Second, it is super absorbent!  Perfect for when you are sweating during that hot yoga work out!

I also loved that to clean all you have to do is stick it in the washing machine!  No fuss, no muss! 

There is a pink option that I totally would have gotten had I been paying attention!  ;)

My kids think this towel is pretty awesome too!



Eli loves to play "exercise" so this is right up his ally!

I can't wait to get busy doing some yoga on this towel!  :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: