Saturday, May 11, 2013

Smiley 360 Mission-- Arm and Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste

Smiley 360 was nice enough to send me a FULL SIZE Arm and Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste to try out for FREE!  :)

I have tried this out for 3 weeks now.  At fist the taste was AWFUL!  :(  It was totally gross.  I really prefer gel toothpaste to the paste kind.  But I had agreed to try it for at least 2 weeks.  So I pushed through the yuckyness.  After getting past the taste, I did notice that my teeth did feel better when eating cold things!  :)  Every once in awhile I used to get pain when I was eating cold food.  But over the last 3 weeks, NOTHING!  :) 

So 3 weeks after I started using the toothpaste my teeth do feel less sensitive and the taste is a little less awful.  :) 

Over all, I am happy with the toothpaste and will continue using it for now!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment