Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag June 2013

I received my Ipsy Glam Bag for June...  This is a cool sub for women!  Who wouldn't love to get that hot pink mailer in your mail box???  So cute!  Plus for $10, you can't go wrong!  :)  If you even remotely LIKE make up, you should check Ipsy out!

Unfortunately for me, I am NOT a true make up girl at heart... So most of these products headed to my sister in law's house!  :)  She was excited!  lol.

 
 

First, I LOVED the actual bag!  So cute!  It is leopard print with a lime green zipper and inside lining!  I love it!
 
 
Starlooks Lip Pencil in Swade: $12.00  (SIL loved this!)
Chella Highlighter Pencil in Ivory Lace: $18.00 (I kept this one...  I want to try it out!)
 
 
Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner with Brush Built-In in Iron: $21.00 (SIL loved this one too.)
 
 
Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta: $4.49 (Again SIL loved this for date nights!)
NYX Blush in Tickled: $6.00 (Ended up keeping this...  Not sure I will use it though!)
 
Over all, it wasn't a bad bag...  It just wasn't a good bag for me!  I am going to try out next month and see what happens... 
 
Paid: $10.00
Value: $61.49

No comments:

Post a Comment