Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Target Beauty Box Spring 2013

So....  Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE TARGET!  :)  So as soon as I saw on the Target Style Facebook page that they were offering a Beauty Box...  You know what I had to do!  ;) 
 

The best part?  It was only $5.00!  How could anyone resist?!  Let alone a sub box addict?  :)  So I got it...  And waited a LOOOOOOONG 9 weeks for it to get here.  But it did!  And it was totally worth the $5.00!

 
 
 
Paid $5.00
Value $28.68!!  Totally worth it!  I love this razor (I already have one!) and the nail strips are cool too.  :)  I can't wait to try out the other products too!
 
Target had a survey to take when you got the box...  They asked all kinds of questions about what kind of boxes we would like to see!  It would be cool if Target got in on the whole sub box thing!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment