Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Glossy Box- June 2013 Unboxing

Woo Hoo!  Glossy Box is here!  :)  This was the American Girl Special Edition!  I bought myself a 3 month subscription for my birthday in May, so this was my second month.  The first month, I wasn't so excited about the box...  But this month, this month blew my socks off!  Yeah!  I love it when that happens with subscription boxes!  :)  Glossy Box is $21.00 a month and they offer 5-6 luxury sized cosmetic and wellness samples.  :)

 
 
The cute collectors box!
 

 



 
All the yummy goodness!  LOVE IT!
 
 
Philip B Nordic Wood Hair and Body Shampoo (Value $8.00)  I LOVE Bath and Body samples!  :)
 
 
SpaRitual in Death by Chocolate (Value $12.00) I am just a little disappointed that they didn't send a
                  more summery color.  :/  But on the other hand I love when boxes include nail polish and
                  this will be great this fall!  :)
 
 
C.Booth Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist (Value $4.00)  Tried this out already and really
                  liked it!  Not oily at all!  :)
 
 
Tarte complexion enhancing lipstick in Fair to Light (Value $29.00)  Really excited about this one! 
                     And only a tad disappointed that the top melted a little...  :/
 
 
 
And last but not least, my FAVORITE thing in the box! 
Oscar de la Renta Essential Luxuries  (Value undetermined... but a 3.5 oz bottle value is $150!)
                     This was my favorite thing in the whole box!  :)  First I thought we would only get one
                     of the samples...  so to see all 6 of them was really exciting!  And the bag is so cute!  My
                     favorite scent is the Granada one.  :)
 
This box was awesome!  Much better than my last one!  :)  Can't wait to see what comes next month!  :)
 
Paid: $15.00
Value: $53.00 (and that is not including the perfumes!)  AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment